A delicious, three "colored" vegetarian lasagna with spinach, ricotta and tomatoes. Follow the steps below, and you’ll be done in almost no time!
This 3 layer lasagna is both delicious and a quick supper
too! Prep the ingredients in advance so that they are available immediately when you need them.
Serve the lasagna with a crisp green salad for a complete meal. You can freeze any leftovers.
1. Set the oven to 220 C / 428 F. Lightly oil a Pyrex-form and place one layer of 4 lasagna sheets.
2. Thaw the frozen spinach in a non stick casserole on medium heat while stirring. (Don't drain).
Meanwhile make the tomato sauce:
3. Tomato sauce:
2. Add the ricotta (or anthotyro) to the now thawed spinach, marjoram, oil and salt. Mix together and spread the spinach mix on the lasagna. Add another layer of 4 lasagna sheets on top.
3. Cheese sauce:
4. Pour the cheese sauce on top of the lasagna and bake it in the oven for 25-30 min. until bubbly and golden on top.
5. Let it stand to rest for at least 10 minutes before digging in. Enjoy!
If you or your kids love spaghetti and meatballs, there is no reason not to continue to enjoy it as a vegetarian. Here is an easy vegetarian spaghetti recipe entirely without meat!
Enjoy a collection of Greek vegetarian recipes for the whole family. The recipes use simple, whole ingredients for the best taste and healthy cooking!
A Vegetarian Eggplant / Aubergine Schnitzel Recipe that's most elegant and easy to make. Enjoy it with a creamy mushroom sauce and rice for a delicious meal.